Facilities and Operations FAQs
more under: Facilities and Operations FAQs
- Where do I get comp tickets?
- There is a technology problem in a classroom, who can help?
- How do I schedule a recital, rehearsal, meeting, or any other use of the College of Music spaces?
- To whom do I need to speak, in order to use the College of Music-owned instruments?
- Can I use the harpsichord at Fairchild?
- Can I use a venue even if it is being used for piano tuning?
- What is the proper timeline for submitting a program for my performance?
- Where do I go if I need a key for a room that I have reserved?
What is the proper timeline for submitting a program for my performance?
a. All Programs
In order to properly accomplish this process, programs should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the scheduled recital date. Please see the “Administrative Forms and Policies” page for more details.
b. Student Programs
The Main Office staff will only assist with formatting and will not be editing or providing content for students programs
c. Faculty, Ensemble, Series and Guest Artist Programs
Jennifer Disloover (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the lead contact for putting together program content for these types of performances, so please expect an email from Jennifer three to four weeks in advance of the recital date