Facilities and Operations FAQs
more under: Facilities and Operations FAQs
- Where do I get comp tickets?
- There is a technology problem in a classroom, who can help?
- How do I schedule a recital, rehearsal, meeting, or any other use of the College of Music spaces?
- To whom do I need to speak, in order to use the College of Music-owned instruments?
- Can I use the harpsichord at Fairchild?
- Can I use a venue even if it is being used for piano tuning?
- What is the proper timeline for submitting a program for my performance?
- Where do I go if I need a key for a room that I have reserved?
Can I use a venue even if it is being used for piano tuning?
Unfortunately, no. With the high demand and use of Cook and Hart pianos, the technicians need all the time they can get to work on the pianos over several hours across several days of the week. Without this blocked time, the pianos would not be maintained to the College of Music standards for performances in the evenings and on the weekends.