Facilities and Operations FAQs
more under: Facilities and Operations FAQs
- Where do I get comp tickets?
- There is a technology problem in a classroom, who can help?
- How do I schedule a recital, rehearsal, meeting, or any other use of the College of Music spaces?
- To whom do I need to speak, in order to use the College of Music-owned instruments?
- Can I use the harpsichord at Fairchild?
- Can I use a venue even if it is being used for piano tuning?
- What is the proper timeline for submitting a program for my performance?
- Where do I go if I need a key for a room that I have reserved?
Where do I get comp tickets?
Please check the website for the updated information on request forms, eligibility, and how/when to request comp tickets (http://music.msu.edu/information-for-faculty/college-of-music-complimentary-ticket-policy)
i. General seating and standard-priced events are requested via the online request form, and should be submitted electronically
ii. Reserved seating and special-priced events are requested via the fillable-PDF listing each of these events, and should be returned to the Main Office in 102 Music Building