Facilities and Operations FAQs
more under: Facilities and Operations FAQs
- Where do I get comp tickets?
- There is a technology problem in a classroom, who can help?
- How do I schedule a recital, rehearsal, meeting, or any other use of the College of Music spaces?
- To whom do I need to speak, in order to use the College of Music-owned instruments?
- Can I use the harpsichord at Fairchild?
- Can I use a venue even if it is being used for piano tuning?
- What is the proper timeline for submitting a program for my performance?
- Where do I go if I need a key for a room that I have reserved?
To whom do I need to speak, in order to use the College of Music-owned instruments?
The College of Music has several inventories, with instruments available for short- and semester-long loans. Visit the “Instrument Loans” page for more information on the policy, process, and form.