Facilities and Operations FAQs
more under: Facilities and Operations FAQs
- Where do I get comp tickets?
- There is a technology problem in a classroom, who can help?
- How do I schedule a recital, rehearsal, meeting, or any other use of the College of Music spaces?
- To whom do I need to speak, in order to use the College of Music-owned instruments?
- Can I use the harpsichord at Fairchild?
- Can I use a venue even if it is being used for piano tuning?
- What is the proper timeline for submitting a program for my performance?
- Where do I go if I need a key for a room that I have reserved?
How do I schedule a recital, rehearsal, meeting, or any other use of the College of Music spaces?
In the past, the only option was to visit the Main Office between 8am – 5pm, Mon – Fri. This is still an option, but the paper forms have been replaced by an online request form. Please visit the College of Music Facilities Schedule online to find available spaces for the times and days that you need, and the electronic request form is available via a link embedded at the top of the calendar page. Please make sure to review all of the requirements for recitals.