Undergraduate Students FAQs

Independent Study forms are available in the Office of Undergraduate Studies in room 153 Music Building. Forms must be completed in detail, and signed by the instructor and the undergraduate academic advisor. Completed forms must be submitted to the undergraduate office Monday through Friday during office hours