Undergraduate Research Funding
The College of Music has funding available for undergraduate music students to support special projects that make a creative and/or scholarly contribution, and enhance the development of students as scholars, artists, composers, and teachers.
These projects would culminate in such outcomes as:
- performances or presentations at local schools or regional/state/national/international conferences and festivals
- outreach to various communities
- eventual publications in suitable outlets
- educational materials for elementary/secondary school music education classes
- enhanced marketability of MSU music students
Deadlines for Applications:
November 1, 2018 for the Fall/Spring/Summer Semesters
February 1, 2019 for the Spring/Summer Semesters
March 15, 2019 for the Summer Semester
Undergraduate Research Funding Application Form (Click this link and download the form to make sure it is a fillable PDF. Fill out form and save to your computer. Then email the completed form, with application materials, to the Undergraduate Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please note: All application materials must be submitted electronically in PDF format only.