Undergraduate Students FAQs
more under: Undergraduate Students FAQs
- How can non-majors take private lessons?
- How do I enroll in non-major ensembles?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
- Can a TA sign my override form?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my tuition bill.
- Where can I find help with financial aid?
Where can I find help with financial aid?
See MSU Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions at http://www.finaid.msu.edu/FAQ.asp or contact the Office of Financial Aid at 517-353-5940.