Graduate Student FAQs
more under: Graduate Student FAQs
- Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my bill
- Having visa issues
- Needing override or advising
- Needing help with OFA
- Who does student/faculty/staff travel?
Needing override or advising
Overrides - Students can complete/submit a green override form to either Anne Simon (graduate students) or Rita Martin (undergraduate students). Forms are available at both of their offices. Graduate students can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the same information as they would have with the green form.
Advising - For graduate advising, email email@example.com to set up an appointment with Susan Hoekstra. Undergraduate advising is done by Talitha Wimberly and is done through the on-line scheduling system.