Graduate Student FAQs

Overrides  - Students can complete/submit a green override form to either Anne Simon (graduate students) or Rita Martin (undergraduate students).  Forms are available at both of their offices.  Graduate students can also send an e-mail to and include the same information as they would have with the green form.

Advising  - For graduate advising, email to set up an appointment with Susan Hoekstra. Undergraduate advising is done by Talitha Wimberly and is done through the on-line scheduling system.