Graduate Student FAQs

On the Graduate side:  Students can enroll in most classes by themselves using the ‘Schedule Builder’ tab inside the Schedule of Courses . Some classes ALWAYS require an override before enrolling – 400-level courses, 85x Applied Lessons, MUS 896-899 and MUS 996-999.   Override requests are sent through Anne Simon ( and are usually entered the same day.  When courses are full, students can write to Anne Simon and request being added to the Waiting List.