Career Services FAQs

College of Music students and ensembles who would like to be included in GigLine need to complete an application, available on the Running Start website under “performance opportunities—> become a Gigline artist. The application can be submitted by email or printed and submitted in the Main Office mailbox for Christine Beamer.