Sometimes, a little hands-on guidance can help you to take that next step.
Running Start offers career advising to begin professional development conversations and help get you pointed in the right direction:
- Personalize your career path
- Build your business and marketing skills
- Create self-promotional materials
- Develop and realize your project
- Discover entrepreneurial opportunties
Make an Appointment
- Log into MSU Handshake and request an appointment
- Career advising appointments are available by phone, skype, or in person (specify phone or skype in "notes" section)
After-hours Drop-in Advising
- Tuesdays, 6-7 PM, MB 241
- Thursdays, 4-6 PM, MB 241
- Meet with a graduate intern to get help on your CV, resume, cover letter, finding summer opportunities, jobs, and more.
Just have a quick question? Feel free to stop by the drop in hours, posted at MPB 202 each semester. All advising appointments and drop-in hours occur in 202 MPB.
Meet our Team: