Recording Services FAQs
more under: Recording Services FAQs
- What ensemble concerts are regularly recorded?
- What is the difference between the standard stereo setup and a multi-channel recording?
- How long does it take to get my finished product?
- What is the procedure for a session recording?
- What if I don’t use the whole session time I signed up and paid for?
- What’s the difference between one camera and two or three?
- What are my options for video labeling/graphics/intro page/etc?
- I am not a music student. Can you record my demo?
- What is Live Sound Reinforcement? Do I need it?
- I need to send a copy of my recital to the Grad Office for graduation. Can you help?
- What do I do if I need something done ASAP?
- Where do you record?
- Can you LiveStream my recital?
- Do you have a studio?
- I didn’t see the engineer! Was my recital recorded?
- Do you lend out equipment?
Do you have a studio?
Recording Services does not have a traditional studio setup. Most of our recordings are done remotely in concert halls and churches. - See more at: http://music.msu.edu/recording-services/faqs#sthash.p4C0h3wN.dpuf