Marketing and Advertising FAQs
more under: Marketing and Advertising FAQs
- Who makes edits/additions to the College of Music website?
- How do I advertise something and how does our College help with publicity?
- How can I share news about studio or alumni successes?
- What online tools are available for students and teachers?
- Who can help me create marketing materials for an instrument day?
- Who covers promotional costs to publicize events?
- How do I go about creating a website for my studio?
- Where on the college’s website do I find information about ensemble auditions?
- How can I publicize the recent review from my concert or CD?
- What do I do if someone from the media contacts me for an interview or comment?
- To whom do I give my new/revised bio?
- I have or need a new portrait, who can help me with this?
- Where can I find photos from a recent event?
- How can I publicize news about myself, an alumnus, or a student’s recent success?
- What online tools and resources can I use to help provide instructional materials for my students?
- What materials are available to help me with recruitment?
- I have scheduled a guest artist and/or scholar for an event. How do I publicize their presence?
- Who handles the lobby monitors and what type of information can be posted there?
- To whom do I send my recital program information?
How can I publicize the recent review from my concert or CD?
Communication Office staff place CDs and accompanying reviews in the hallway display unit in the Music Building. We also include them on our lobby displays. Deliver your materials to the Communications Office, room 115 MB.