Facilities and Operations FAQs
more under: Facilities and Operations FAQs
- Where do I get comp tickets?
- There is a technology problem in a classroom, who can help?
- How do I schedule a recital, rehearsal, meeting, or any other use of the College of Music spaces?
- To whom do I need to speak, in order to use the College of Music-owned instruments?
- Can I use the harpsichord at Fairchild?
- Can I use a venue even if it is being used for piano tuning?
- What is the proper timeline for submitting a program for my performance?
- Where do I go if I need a key for a room that I have reserved?
There is a technology problem in a classroom, who can help?
MSU IT Services is the best place for service requests and support; (517) – 432-6200. The instructor should be placing the call to Classroom Support to ensure the issue is communicated accurately and in a timely manner
Fall & Spring semester
1. Mon – Thur, 6:30am – 9pm
2. Fri, 6:30am – 6pm
3. Sat – Sun, 12pm – 9pm
Summer semester & Breaks
1. Mon – Fri, 6:30am – 6pm
2. Sat – Sun, 12pm – 9pm