Join the exclusive University Band Directors’ Circle for 2020, and receive a unique Spartan experience!
“Our Director’s Circle Sponsorship was very exciting. To be with the band, up front & close was the highlight of the season!”
-Marci and Van Fox, 2019 Directors’ Circle Sponsors
As a sponsor, you will receive the following perks:
- Pre-game meet and greet at Adams Field with Kevin Sedatole, Director of Bands, David Thornton, Director of the Spartan Marching Band and James Forger, Dean of the College of Music
- Post-game spell out of your name by the 300-member Spartan Marching Band and professional photo keepsake
- 4 tickets to an MSU Bands performance of your choice (2020-21 season)
This is a first-come, first-served opportunity and is limited to the following 2020 home football games:
- 9/5/20 – vs. Northwestern
- 9/19/20 – vs. Toledo
- 9/26/20 – vs. Miami (FL)
- 10/10/20 – vs. Michigan
- 10/17/20 – vs. Ohio State
- 10/31/20 – vs. Minnesota
- 11/21/20 – vs. Rutgers
Sign up today. Please contact our Development Office at 517-353-9872 to discuss possible available dates.
Your tax deductible gift of $5,000 toward this sponsorship provides much needed scholarships or support for our student band ensembles to purchase new instruments, to travel, and to fund recording and commissioning projects. Please note this sponsorship opportunity is not aligned with Band Fan giving levels or the Spartan Fund.
To reserve your date, or for questions regarding the University Band Directors’ Circle, please contact our Development Office at 517-353-9872. Once again, we thank you for your support of Michigan State University’s Band Program.