Congratulations, here's what to do next:
Let Us Know
If you have made your college choice, please let us know. If you have decided to come to MSU, we look forward to seeing you! If not, we wish you all the best in your future musical endeavors. Either way, please help us plan by completing the relevant form below.
- Attendance Decision Form for Undergraduate Applicants (PDF): Complete the form, save it, and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendance Decision Form for Graduate Applicants (PDF): Complete the form, save it, and email as an attachment to email@example.com.
Connect With Us
Follow This Essential Information
- Attention, all accepted freshmen: Please review MSU's website for Admitted Freshman. There are a number of steps outlined here, and some must be completed by May 1st.
- Ensembles: Ensemble audition information will be posted here in July. Learn more about our ensembles and performance opportunities.
- Learn more about our programs, including degree requirements, be sure to visit the Areas and Studios section of this website.
New Undergraduate Student Orientation
All new undergraduate students are required to attend an orientation session. Although MSU provides many orientation sessions throughout the summer, music majors must register for one of the below sessions.
- June 15-16, 2020
- June 17-18, 2020
- June 19, 2020
- July 1-2. 2020
- July 7-8, 2020
- July 9-10, 2020
- July 13-14, 2020
- July 15-16, 2020
- August 24, 2020 - Transfer Day
- August 26, 2020
If you have already registered for orientation and it is not one of the above dates, please return to your admissions portal and change your session.
New Graduate Student Orientation
The Graduate Music Office will be in touch with you directly regarding important dates and registration.
College of Music
Michigan State University
253 Music Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1043
Phone: (517) 355-2140
Fax: (517) 432-8209