Undergraduate Students FAQs
more under: Undergraduate Students FAQs
- How can non-majors take private lessons?
- How do I enroll in non-major ensembles?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
- Can a TA sign my override form?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my tuition bill.
- Where can I find help with financial aid?
Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
Students should first consult with the professor when they have an issue. If that does not solve the issue, they can make an appointment with Associate Dean Michael Kroth to discuss their concerns.