Undergraduate Students FAQs
more under: Undergraduate Students FAQs
- How can non-majors take private lessons?
- How do I enroll in non-major ensembles?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
- Can a TA sign my override form?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my tuition bill.
- Where can I find help with financial aid?
Where would I find Independent Study forms?
Independent Study forms are available in the Office of Undergraduate Studies in room 153 Music Building. Forms must be completed in detail, and signed by the instructor and the undergraduate academic advisor. Completed forms must be submitted to the undergraduate office Monday through Friday during office hours