Undergraduate Students FAQs
more under: Undergraduate Students FAQs
- How can non-majors take private lessons?
- How do I enroll in non-major ensembles?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
- Can a TA sign my override form?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my tuition bill.
- Where can I find help with financial aid?
I need help understanding my tuition bill.
See MSU Student Accounts Frequently Asked Questions at http://www.ctlr.msu.edu/COStudentAccounts/ebillQuestions.aspx or contact MSU Student Accounts Office at 517-355-3343.