Undergraduate Students FAQs

Override forms are required for enrolling in restricted music courses, and when a music class/section is full. Override requests for a full class/section requires the instructor’s permission. Forms for undergraduate music courses are available in the Office of Undergraduate Studies in room 153 Music Building. Completed forms must be submitted to the undergraduate office Monday through Friday during office hours.