Undergraduate Students FAQs
more under: Undergraduate Students FAQs
- How can non-majors take private lessons?
- How do I enroll in non-major ensembles?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
- Can a TA sign my override form?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my tuition bill.
- Where can I find help with financial aid?
How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
Override forms are required for enrolling in restricted music courses, and when a music class/section is full. Override requests for a full class/section requires the instructor’s permission. Forms for undergraduate music courses are available in the Office of Undergraduate Studies in room 153 Music Building. Completed forms must be submitted to the undergraduate office Monday through Friday during office hours.