Undergraduate Students FAQs
more under: Undergraduate Students FAQs
- How can non-majors take private lessons?
- How do I enroll in non-major ensembles?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
- Can a TA sign my override form?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my tuition bill.
- Where can I find help with financial aid?
How do I enroll in a class?
A student must enroll online for an undergraduate music course using the MSU schedule builder at https://login.msu.edu/?App=RO_Schedule. Instructions for enrolling are available at https://schedule.msu.edu/instructions.asp. Some classes require an override before enrolling. Override requests for undergraduate classes are processed in the Office of Undergraduate Studies room 153 Music building.