Undergraduate Students FAQs

Non-majors must contact the applied instructor on a specific instrument or voice to request permission to enroll. A student may enroll only for 1 credit each semester, for a total of 6 credits of private lessons. Overrides are required for enrolling, and forms are available in the Office of Undergraduate Studies in room 153 Music Building. Completed forms with the instructor’s approval must be submitted to the undergraduate office Monday through Friday during office hours.