Undergraduate Students FAQs
more under: Undergraduate Students FAQs
- How can non-majors take private lessons?
- How do I enroll in non-major ensembles?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I get an override to enroll in a music course?
- Can a TA sign my override form?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my tuition bill.
- Where can I find help with financial aid?
How can non-majors take private lessons?
Non-majors must contact the applied instructor on a specific instrument or voice to request permission to enroll. A student may enroll only for 1 credit each semester, for a total of 6 credits of private lessons. Overrides are required for enrolling, and forms are available in the Office of Undergraduate Studies in room 153 Music Building. Completed forms with the instructor’s approval must be submitted to the undergraduate office Monday through Friday during office hours.