Graduate Student FAQs
more under: Graduate Student FAQs
- Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my bill
- Having visa issues
- Needing override or advising
- Needing help with OFA
- Who does student/faculty/staff travel?
Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
Students should first consult with the professor when they have an issue. If that does not solve the issue, they can make an appointment to speak with either of the Associate Deans, through their secretaries.