Graduate Student FAQs
more under: Graduate Student FAQs
- Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my bill
- Having visa issues
- Needing override or advising
- Needing help with OFA
- Who does student/faculty/staff travel?
Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- Graduate student forms can be found outside the Graduate Studies Office (207 MPB) or on our website http://music.msu.edu/information-for-students/for-graduate-students.
- -Graduate students can get information from Anne Simon in Rm 207 MPB or they can make an appointment through her to meet with Dr. Rayl.