Graduate Student FAQs
more under: Graduate Student FAQs
- Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my bill
- Having visa issues
- Needing override or advising
- Needing help with OFA
- Who does student/faculty/staff travel?
Needing help with OFA
Students should first contact the Office of Financial Aid to see if they can explain the situation. They are in Rm 252 Student Services Building or can be reached via e-mail at http://www.finaid.msu.edu/contact.asp.