Graduate Student FAQs
more under: Graduate Student FAQs
- Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my bill
- Having visa issues
- Needing override or advising
- Needing help with OFA
- Who does student/faculty/staff travel?
I need help understanding my bill
Students can speak with the Undergraduate or Graduate Secretaries for assistance. If neither are available or they do not know how to assist, students can contact the Student Billing Office at 140 Hannah Administration Building or call them at 517-355-5050.