Graduate Student FAQs
more under: Graduate Student FAQs
- Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my bill
- Having visa issues
- Needing override or advising
- Needing help with OFA
- Who does student/faculty/staff travel?
How do I enroll in a class?
On the Graduate side: Students can enroll in most classes by themselves using the ‘Schedule Builder’ tab inside the Schedule of Courses . Some classes ALWAYS require an override before enrolling – 400-level courses, 85x Applied Lessons, MUS 896-899 and MUS 996-999. Override requests are sent through Anne Simon (email@example.com) and are usually entered the same day. When courses are full, students can write to Anne Simon and request being added to the Waiting List.