Graduate Student FAQs
more under: Graduate Student FAQs
- Where the heck is that form I’m supposed to fill out?
- How do I enroll in a class?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Where would I find Independent Study forms?
- Who do I talk to if I’m having a problem in a classroom?
- I need help understanding my bill
- Having visa issues
- Needing override or advising
- Needing help with OFA
- Who does student/faculty/staff travel?
Having visa issues
Students should first contact the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) to see if they can assist. They are in 102 International Center or can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. IF OISS needs additional information from the College of Music, they should contact one of the Associate Deans.