College of Music Graduate Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program could be eligible for Travel, Research Enhancement, Emergency or Dissertaion Completion funds.  Applications are processed and approved through the College of Music Graduate Office before being sent to the Graduate School for final approval. Please read carefully regarding funding criteria and limits.

NOTE:  All requests must first go through the Graduate Office, 207 MPB.  We will forward them to the Graduate School for you. 


Council for Graduate Students (COGS) - Graduate students who are currently enrolled could also apply for various funds for events, conferences, professional development, or leadership awards from The Council for Graduate Students. 

Incoming/Prospective Students - Students who are considering MSU for graduate school may be able to find funding through the following sources: