Recording Services FAQs
more under: Recording Services FAQs
- What ensemble concerts are regularly recorded?
- What is the difference between the standard stereo setup and a multi-channel recording?
- How long does it take to get my finished product?
- What is the procedure for a session recording?
- What if I don’t use the whole session time I signed up and paid for?
- What’s the difference between one camera and two or three?
- What are my options for video labeling/graphics/intro page/etc?
- I am not a music student. Can you record my demo?
- What is Live Sound Reinforcement? Do I need it?
- I need to send a copy of my recital to the Grad Office for graduation. Can you help?
- What do I do if I need something done ASAP?
- Where do you record?
- Can you LiveStream my recital?
- Do you have a studio?
- I didn’t see the engineer! Was my recital recorded?
- Do you lend out equipment?
Where do you record?
On campus venues: Cook Recital Hall, Hart Recital Hall, Fairchild Theatre, all College of Music classrooms, MSU Chapel, RCAH Auditorium, Wharton Center Cobb Great Hall and Pasant Theatre. Off-campus venues: East Lansing High School, First Presbyterian Church, Martin Luther Chapel, Molly Grove Chapel, The Peoples Church, Plymouth Congregational Church, St. Mary Cathedral, St. Thomas Aquinas, University Lutheran Church, and University United Methodist Church. - See more at: http://music.msu.edu/recording-services/faqs#sthash.p4C0h3wN.dpuf