Recording Services FAQs
more under: Recording Services FAQs
- What ensemble concerts are regularly recorded?
- What is the difference between the standard stereo setup and a multi-channel recording?
- How long does it take to get my finished product?
- What is the procedure for a session recording?
- What if I don’t use the whole session time I signed up and paid for?
- What’s the difference between one camera and two or three?
- What are my options for video labeling/graphics/intro page/etc?
- I am not a music student. Can you record my demo?
- What is Live Sound Reinforcement? Do I need it?
- I need to send a copy of my recital to the Grad Office for graduation. Can you help?
- What do I do if I need something done ASAP?
- Where do you record?
- Can you LiveStream my recital?
- Do you have a studio?
- I didn’t see the engineer! Was my recital recorded?
- Do you lend out equipment?
I am not a music student. Can you record my demo?
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate outside requests due to the large volume of concerts we support. Our priority is to current College of Music students and faculty. - See more at: http://music.msu.edu/recording-services/faqs#sthash.p4C0h3wN.dpuf