Marketing and Advertising FAQs
more under: Marketing and Advertising FAQs
- Who makes edits/additions to the College of Music website?
- How do I advertise something and how does our College help with publicity?
- How can I share news about studio or alumni successes?
- What online tools are available for students and teachers?
- Who can help me create marketing materials for an instrument day?
- Who covers promotional costs to publicize events?
- How do I go about creating a website for my studio?
- Where on the college’s website do I find information about ensemble auditions?
- How can I publicize the recent review from my concert or CD?
- What do I do if someone from the media contacts me for an interview or comment?
- To whom do I give my new/revised bio?
- I have or need a new portrait, who can help me with this?
- Where can I find photos from a recent event?
- How can I publicize news about myself, an alumnus, or a student’s recent success?
- What online tools and resources can I use to help provide instructional materials for my students?
- What materials are available to help me with recruitment?
- I have scheduled a guest artist and/or scholar for an event. How do I publicize their presence?
- Who handles the lobby monitors and what type of information can be posted there?
- To whom do I send my recital program information?
Who makes edits/additions to the College of Music website?
The Communications Office can review your web edits and additions. In some cases, lengthy additions to a webpage, or entirely new content may require rethinking webpage organization and navigation. Staff will work with you to help organize the content and determine locations best suited on the website.