Summer Master’s Degree Program Applicants
(Music Education or Choral Conducting). You must submit two applications: one to Michigan State University and one to the College of Music.
Apply to Michigan State University
- Apply online at www.admissions.msu.edu
Apply to the College of Music
- Review admissions information and requirements.
Students who have been accepted into a graduate degree program will receive information concerning enrollment in summer courses from the College of Music’s Graduate Office.
For more information or assistance, please contact:
Michigan State University College of Music Admissions
333 West Circle Drive
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: (517) 355-2140 | Fax: (517) 432-8209
Non Degree Applicants
Summer Courses or Workshops Only (Not Seeking A Degree). Students interested in attending one or more courses or workshops without seeking a degree must enroll as a Lifelong Education student through MSU. You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent; applicants who have earned a bachelor’s degree are classified as Graduate Lifelong Education students.
- First-time Lifelong Education students can apply online at Life Long Education.
- Click on the link provided to access an online application; complete the application according to the instructions
- To enroll, you’ll need your MSU NetID (the first part of your email address minus “@msu.edu”) and password. You will also need an override for your classes. Please contact the Graduate Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the course number and title. Overrides will be entered daily and you will be able to enroll the following day.
Scholarship assistance is available: New Directions Summer Scholars Program
For tuition information, please visit www.ctlr.msu.edu/COStudentAccounts; click on “Tuition Rates.”